Well I did it. I made it to my 30s. So many people are sad about turning 30, and other people are excited. I wasn't really feeling anything either way. :) Felt like just another birthday, but it is kinda weird to tell people that I'm 30! That part feels a little crazy to me! I kinda like it though - makes me feel more grown up! :) lol
Mike and the boys made my day extra special for me. My day started with me going to get a massage while Mike took care of the boys. When I got home I came home to gifts and this:
My own private beach!!! They know my favorite place to be is the beach/ocean and since we couldn't be there on this special day they decided to create one in our backyard! Isn't that the sweetest thing! So thoughtful and creative!! I was able to sit out there and read my book for a little bit in the afternoon and it was great!
For the afternoon my neighbor/friend watched the boys for us while Mike and I went out to lunch and to the "Chocolate Festival" up in Glendale, AZ. That was a lot of fun! Then that evening we took the boys with us to dinner and came home again to have this yummy ice cream cake/pie they had got for me. Reece's Peanut Butter Cup! YUM!!
It was a fun day and all my boys sure know how to make me feel special! {Being 30 won't be so bad as long as I have all of them around!}






No comments:
Post a Comment