8.04.2012

Baseball Fun!

This Spring Shawn is playing baseball. It is the first time he has played it - he mainly has played flag football in the past. It has been a lot of fun for him. It helps that he has a good coach and a fun coach too! At one of their practices in order to work on their "sliding" into the bases he pulled out some water slides and had the kids race around the bases! It was so fun for them! And a great way to cool off when it is almost 100 degrees outside! What fun!!

I haven't hardly taken any pictures of Shawn playing - guess I'm too into watching the games (and watching the other 2 boys running around during the games!). But here is one I got of him playing second base. 
Hopefully I'll be able to get more pictures of him next season!

No comments: