Well we did it! We moved! We ended up being done with the house and moved in on Saturday, May 12th. The day before Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day to me!!!
Here are the "after" pics of the house. After we are all done fixing up, painting, etc. These were actually taken at the beginning of July (you'll see 4th of July decor!) but since we moved at the beginning of May I decided to include them in this part of the blog. (I unfortunately didn't take any pictures before then. Oops!) Sorry some of the pics are blurry and out of focus - I took them all with my cell phone.) We definitely haven't hardly started in the decorating department but you'll at least get the idea of the layout of the house and what the basics look like!
Here is the front of the house (with the big dead tree gone!!):
As you walk in the front door there is a huge Living Room off to the left and the right:
(looking from the front doorway into the house - shows where the hallway is, bathroom, office, family room, etc.)
Office:
Family Room:
Other view of the Family Room:
Kitchen:
Pantry/Laundry Room (Also where the door to the garage is):
When you walk up the stairs this is the view of the loft:
The Loft (Playroom/Theater Room):
View of the upstairs hallway from the loft:
(I LOVE the banister!)
Open door to kids bathroom and closed door to extra bedroom full of boxes for now:
(sorry no pics of these two rooms for no good reason)
Shawn's Room:
Brady and Connor's Room:
Looking from entrance to kids rooms out to hallway - can see loft and entry to Master Bedroom:
The Master Bedroom is HUGE! More space than I know what to do with! Here is part of it - exercise stuff and what will be my "craft desk" as soon as I get it organized!
Another part of Master - doorway is to bathroom:
Another part of Master :
Master Bathroom - with separate tub and shower! (We haven't had that in a long time we are excited about that aspect of the room!)
And last but not least - the Backyard!!!
I LOVE having a yard with TONS of grass!!!
Here is one corner of the yard - looking from the porch:
Across the back fence - planter box all along the back. Eventually we'll plant things in it! :)
Other corner of the yard - giant sandbox with play-set/swings in it! {technically at this point in the blog we haven't built the play-set yet so just pretend it's not there!:)} I can't wait for the weather to cool down so the kids can have fun playing out here!!!
Views of the back of the house:
And that is all the pictures I have for ya! We sure are loving our new house and all the extra space! And it was a giant plus that in moving we are in the same neighborhood, kids are in the same schools, and we are even still in the same ward! Such a nice and easy (less emotional anyway) way to move!!!







































No comments:
Post a Comment