8.11.2012

Shawn's 10th Birthday!!!

Monday (Memorial Day!) May 28th was Shawn's 10th Birthday!!!
Such a perfect day to have your birthday on! School is over for the year, Mike had the day off work (banks are closed that day) and mom had the day off work (daycare kids had off). So we just got to hang out and play all day as a family!!!

Here is Shawn with his presents - he was so excited he wanted to open them all very first thing in the morning! Before we even had breakfast or anything!
 


In the early afternoon we went swimming with some friends of ours, the Stonehockers, and had a BBQ for lunch with them as well. It was a lot of fun - wish I had gotten some picutres! After lunch we went with just our family to Sunsplash/Golfland and went miniature golfing together. It was so much fun!
.






After mini golf Mike, Shawn and Brady played laser tag while I hung out with Connor at the playplace and the arcade. Here are my three cute boys as we were leaving:
For dinner Shawn chose to go to Olive Garden! Yum! Then it was home and off to bed after a fun-filled long day together! {We actually ended up having his cake and ice cream the next day because we were all too full and too tired to do it that night! Shhh! Don't tell!:)} 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAWN!!!!!
I still can't believe I have a TEN year old!!!!!

No comments: