We did it!! After many months - 7 to be exact - of waiting after putting in an offer on this house, they accepted it (after some negotiations of course - it was a short sale after all!) and we finally closed!!! We are so excited to be the owners of this house! It is in our same neighborhood which means same schools for our kids, same friends for everyone, and it's even in the same ward! Couldn't ask for a better move than that! And we get a new bigger house!!!
So I decided to take some "before" pictures of the house. I didn't necessarily get all of it but most. Keep in mind it was a short sale and it was VERY trashed inside. You can't even tell as much in the pictures, but it was pretty bad! Holes in walls, ceiling tearing off, horrible carpet, ugly counter tops, bad paint jobs, lots of electrical issues, and spiderwebs and dust everywhere!!! Very icky! {But don't you worry - we take care of all that!!!}Another big thing was the backyard which I did not get a before picture of. It was complete weeds about up to my waist {knees at least!} all over the entire back yard! You'll see the "after" pics but I don't have before ones.
Anyway! Here is the front of the house:
(big tree in front is dead which we have removed)
Kitchen:
Family Room:
Part of the front living room:
Other part of front living room:
Looking from front living room (front door) into the hallway with 1/2 bath and office and also into family room:
from front living room looking at stairway:
(I love the banister!!!)
Office:
1/2 bath:
At top of stairs looking at upstairs hallway:
from hallway looking at loft:
loft:
Bedroom #4:
it has a huge walk-in closet! Even a window in the closet!
Doorways of bedrooms #2 & 3:
Bedroom #3: (eventually will be Brady and Connor's room - it's huge!)
their closet is also somewhat of a walk-in but now as much as room #4
Bedroom #2: (will eventually be Shawn's room)
Bedroom #1 - also known as Master Bedroom:
It's absolutely humongous! You'll see better pics in the after ones.
Bathroom and Closet doors:
Master Bathroom:
That's all the before pics I got. Not a ton and like I said, they do not do justice to how bad this house was trashed and in need of some TLC and repair!
But we did spend a good month fixing everything up before we moved in and I am absolutely in love!!! Stay tuned for all the "in progress" and "after" pictures in other posts!!!




























No comments:
Post a Comment