1.23.2009

5 Things...

Okay! So I never do these tag things, but this one was fun to think about what my "5 things" were, so I decided to share!

5 things I was doing 5 years ago: (2004)
1. Built and moved into a new house in South Jordan, UT.
2. Worked at Gold's Gym in the Daycare.
3. Had 2 brothers on missions (twins) and one brother-in-law get married.
4. Went to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for the first time since our honeymoon there!
5. Gave birth to our second son, Brady, on 12-12!

5 things on my "to do" list for tomorrow:
1. Yard work! (As long as it isn't too wet from the rain today!)
2. Clean my car good inside and out!
3. Clean our BBQ grill
4. Read more of my book!
5. Play with my hubby and kids! (Love Saturdays!)

5 things I would do with a million dollars:
1. Pay off all debts (including house and cars).
2. Probably buy a new house with a little bit more room!
3. Buy a bigger car (SUV?)
4. TRAVEL!!!
5. Savings for future!

5 places I have lived:
1. Queen Creek, AZ (current)
2. South Jordan, UT
3. West Jordan, UT
4. West Valley City, UT
5. Thousand Oaks, CA (born here)

5 jobs I have held:
1. White House Reception Center -- this was the first job I ever had when I was in 9th grade and I worked there until I was in 11th grade!
2. Cashier at Deseret Industries -- I know this sounds like a weird choice, but my good friend and I worked there the summer between our JR and SR years and it was SO much fun!!!
3. Wells Fargo Bank -- I was a teller there right after I graduated from high school and I worked there while I went to college and up until I had my first son, Shawn.
4. I taught Preschool for a little while, then started working at Gold's Gym Daycare -- I loved this because I could take Shawn to work with me! I ended up becoming the Supervisor there, but then quit 2 months before moving to Arizona.
5. Bank of America -- I was a teller and then worked my way up to become the Sales and Service Specialist at my Branch. I quit there this last July when I gave birth to our third son, Connor.
6. I know! I'm only supposed to put 5 jobs, but my most important job of all is my current job - being a wife and a mother to my three boys!

Well, hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did remembering it all! What are your 5 things???

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Cool! It's fun to think about old times. I'm gonna do this too I think. (If I can remember anything from 5 years ago!)

Tai said...

So fun!!! So I was just looking at the fun pictures of the geo trax set...Logan would love that!!! I bet it is not fun to put together and put away everyday though! We still need to have the boys get together. Let me know a good day and we will have the boys come over again. Logan would love to play!