So I have always loved the whole "vinyl lettering on your wall" thing, but I have never actually done it before. Well, I finally decided that if we are going to live in this house for a while, then I may as well decorate the way I have wanted to since we moved in 3 1/2 years ago! :) So here it is - the vinyl lettering I've recently done on our bedroom walls (this is mainly for my family that never sees my house because they live out of state to see what I've done).
The first is quite boring still. It is in Connor's room (the baby), but I have yet to decorate the rest of the wall around it, so it is very plain right now! Hopefully I can get the rest done soon!

This next one is in the bedroom that Shawn and Brady share. It is my favorite one!

And the next is in our bedroom (mine and Mike's).
3 comments:
You are soooo talented!!! Great Job! Love, Dad
I love the brother one! I am going to have to steal that idea, if it is okay with you!
Cute! I LOVE vinyl lettering and plan to have it all over my house! I love those quotes!
Post a Comment