8.21.2010

It's Back, Baby!!!

Football, that is. :)

Saturday the 14th my hubby and I had a fun date night at the Cardinals Game! It was their first Pre-season game and it was here at home in Phoenix. We already had tickets to the game, but Mike told me if I could get a babysitter and come with him (rather than him taking a friend or one of the boys) that it could count as a birthday present to him! (His birthday was the following Tuesday). A date night to a football game AND it gets to count as a b-day gift! I AM SO IN!!!

It was a lot of fun! Our seats are on row 7 and so it is an incredible view of the game! Here is the view from our seats.


Here I am with a view of the stadium behind me - this place is huge! :)

Mike and I had so much fun being there together! He was a little apprehensive about having someone take our picture - he though that was dumb. But I insisted and pointed out all the other people taking pictures. And he did it. For me. Because he loves me. :)

Thanks for the fun date night babe! And to top it off - the Cards won!!! I know it's only Pre-season so it just means that our back-up people played better than their back-up people. But still we won. :)

GO CARDINALS!!!!!

No comments: