Last week on the first day of school, I figured I'd snap a couple pictures of Connor along with the other boys (even though he isn't in school - it's his first year at home alone with mom!) BUT...Connor had a different idea about pictures than mom did. :)
Every time I would try and take a picture, he would turn and run away from me.
Every time I would try and take a picture, he would turn and run away from me.
Then he thought it was SO funny to try and "hide" from me by putting his head on the kitchen chairs.
I finally got a good one of him laughing at me - with his head still "hiding" as far as he was concerned! He's such a silly boy! Loves to do anything to get people to laugh!
And here is one more with him doing one of his favorite things lately - getting into the baby bowls and then asking mom to fill them up with "nacks" (aka "snacks"). Crackers, fruit snacks, cereal, anything that can fit into those tiny little bowls! Then he just plants himself on the kitchen floor and eats them. Too funny!
I sure love this kid! We all do! It will be so much fun to have some time with him while the older 2 boys are at school! {Although that plan doesn't completely work for now since I do daycare and there are still 2 other kids at home with me during the school day} But I guess he is MY only kid at home with me!} :)


No comments:
Post a Comment