As we get older, a birthday is just like every other day - have to go to work, take care of our house, our kids, etc. - we just get presents and extra attention from our kids. And we have to turn another year older. Ugh! But, hey, it's all good, right?! :)
Tuesday, August 17th was Mike's Birthday!!!
I attempted to make a cake for him - but being summertime in Phoenix and so stinkin' HOT - the frosting was pretty much melting and not looking so good. Oh well. It still tasted yummy! And that's all that matters, right?! He's 31 in case you're wondering why there are only 4 candles --- 3 + 1 = 31 (at least for this purpose it does). :)
Tuesday, August 17th was Mike's Birthday!!!
I attempted to make a cake for him - but being summertime in Phoenix and so stinkin' HOT - the frosting was pretty much melting and not looking so good. Oh well. It still tasted yummy! And that's all that matters, right?! He's 31 in case you're wondering why there are only 4 candles --- 3 + 1 = 31 (at least for this purpose it does). :)

STORY!!!So...Mike and I always make fun of the "snuggies" that you see everywhere. Seriously?!?! A blanket with sleeves! Seriously?!?! We just think they are so funny and kinda dumb! (no offense to any of you who have one and love it. A lot of people do, otherwise they wouldn't keep making them.) Anyway! When I was at Target the other day I saw this:
A CARDINALS SNUGGIE! I laughed and knew right away I HAD to get it for Mike for his birthday. As a gag gift. He laughed so hard when he opened it too. :) And it's a comfy fleece Cardinals blanket if nothing else! The kids actually think it's pretty awesome and they "wear" it all the time! hee hee!HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE! HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD ONE!




1 comment:
Your cake looks great! It doesn't look melty at all!
Post a Comment