Connor just started scooting for the first time yesterday! I think he hs been doing it a little bit for a while, but yesterday is when I actually witnessed it with my own eyes! :) Now he can't be stopped! Watch out house!!! :)
The funniest part is that he will "scoot" to his toys, but only as far as he thinks he needs to be to reach them with his arms/hands. Then, if it isn't quite close enough he will scoot a little farther until he can grab whatever it is he is after! It is pretty funny to watch! (You can see this on the video - he tries to grab the toy, then decides to go a little bit further before stopping to play with it!)
(If you want to hear the sound on it, then push pause on the playlist/music first.)


1 comment:
CUTE! I love watching his little legs get all excited at the prospect of the toys!
Post a Comment