This is the boys sitting on a hay bale waiting to watch the "Jousting Tournament".

Here are a couple pics of one of the elephants there. You could pay to ride them - we didn't - we just watched them and they were pretty funny!


The boys thought this "Knight" was pretty cool. Here is Brady:

And here is Shawn:

They had a really cool and huge slide that went all around and down this castle. This is the boys looking out the window from inside the castle.

And here is what the outside looks like.

These cut-outs the boys thought were pretty funny! The first two are Shawn and Brady:


Then I joined in next to them:

Don't you just love my big buddah belly? Hehe!

We had such a fun time! We just may have to go back next year! :)


3 comments:
It looks like you had fun! It seemed like when we lived in AZ we couldn't find anything like that or like the dinner theatre to go to. I think it was probably Tucson that was the problem :-) We were so glad to have the town days and some "arts" type of entertainment.
woops, I didn't finish the last sentence. I meant we were so excited to have town days and arts entertainment when we moved back to Utah
That is so much fun!! I have never been. I cant wait til Zach graduates so we can do fun things like that! I bet the boys had so much fun!
Post a Comment