1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. List 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your blog.
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Valerie tagged me, so here it goes! 6 random things about me.....
NUMBER ONE - ORGANAZATION
I love to organize and I hate it when things aren't! I organize my house, my life, vacations/trips, and my every day-to-day tasks. I love to make lists and I make them for everything! (Just ask my hubby!) :) I know, I'm crazy! But it keeps me organized and I get a lot more done that way! (Keeps me sane!)
NUMBER TWO - CRAFTS
Although I am not as crafty as others and not as creative as some, I do love to make crafts! I love to make scrapbooks, home decor, cards, etc. Hopefully someday I will become the great "crafter" that I would love to be, because I sure enjoy doing it!
NUMBER THREE - MUSIC
Although not a secret (not "random") that I love music, I have to put this. I love music! I love to listen to it, sing it, play it (piano), and dance to it! Everything having to do with music! I listen to music while I drive, while I workout, while I clean my house, and just because! (My friend Valerie - who also loves music - and I even used to make music videos! Oh, memories!) :)
NUMBER FOUR - BOYS
Since I grew up with all brothers (6 of them) and now I have a husband and three sons, I "get" boys better than girls. I understand girls (only because I am one), but I understand boys much better and therefore have an easier time talking to them and getting along with them. People always ask me if I wish I had a litle girl (since I have all boys) and I would, but I honestly would have no idea what to do with her! I only know how to play "boy" things: cars, legos, Star Wars, Power Rangers, Sports of all kind, etc. What do you do with a girl??? So yes, I am way more comfortable with my boys! :)
NUMBER FIVE - CLEANING
This is also no secret to people who know me well, but it is me all the way so I have to say it. I love to clean! I love to be in my house when it is clean! I have to "wipe it down" every morning (mostly bathrooms and the kitchen), vacuum 3x's a week, and clean really good every Friday! I can't stand to have dishes in the sink and I can't stand to go to bed until dishes are done, toys are put away and everything is picked up! I know, I'm psycho! BUT - I get to live in a clean house and that is totally worth the work!
Now, I must say that living with three little boys, obviously my house is not always perfect. I have had to learn to give a little here and there so that my kids feel free to play and make messes that kids will make.....as long as it is cleaned up before bedtime! That way mom can feel sane when she wakes up in the morning! :) Yes, we already learned that I am crazy!
NUMBER SIX - TRAVELING
I love to travel! Growing up we would go on vacation to all sorts of places all over the United States! (I think I've been to the majority of the states or at least driven through them!) I love it and am so glad I married someone that likes to travel too! Mike and I love to go and see new places (also visit ones we've seen many times as well). Someday I hope to be able to travel through Europe and Asia and see other countries that I haven't been to! Just going anywhere new is so exciting and fun! Some of my favorite places/sites that I have been are: Washington DC, New York City, Nauvoo (love to see all the church sites!), Mt. Rushmore, Niagra Falls, Redwood Forest, Seattle. San Francisco, Disneyland/World, Bahamas (cruise), Peurto Vallarta (Mexico) and Hawaii! Hopefully many more places and landmarks will be added to this list in the future!
I TAG -
1. Ashley Reid - because it is always fun to learn more about my new sisters!
2. Amanda R. Dayley - because she always has funny and witty things the share!
3. Alyson Harper - because she is a dear friend that I miss and I love to hear from!
4. Tai Cresap - because she is always so nice to me and I'd love to learn more about her!
5. Kim Skinner - because she is so creative and always has fun stories!
6. Shelly Larsen - because it is fun to hear from my cousins and she always seems to have a lot of fun things going on!


No comments:
Post a Comment