3.16.2009

So Stinkin' Cute!!! (At least we think so!)


This is an update on Connor who is now 8 1/2 months old! He is such a sweet boy and we have been enjoying him so much! He is definately the chubbiest baby I've had!


Don't you just want to sqeeze those cute chubby legs?

And kiss those cute little cheeks?

I know this kid is probably so sick of mom's squeezes and kisses, but I just can't get enough! :)

Connor is getting so big! He scoots all over the place and quite often we find him on his hands and knees like this rocking back and forth. I know it is only a matter of time! As if he doesn't get into enough trouble scooting! I can't imagine what he's going to be like crawling - watch out house! :)

And this is Connor's new best friend. Our kids closets are mirrored. (Which I do not suggest doing - they were there when we moved in or else they wouldn't be - what a pain to keep clean!) Anyway! Connor loves to scoot over to them and look at himself in the mirror. It is so funny to watch! He even laughs at himself sometimes! So cute!

1 comment:

Ashley and Jared said...

oh man he is getting so big... we can not believe it. we love you guys so much. we hope you guys are having fun!