3.02.2009

Let Them Be Little

Being a mother of young children, I always try and savor the moments with my little ones knowing that they will grow up far too soon for my liking! Somedays when I am especially busy and not taking a lot of time out of "my time and schedule" to spend with my kids, it is always nice to have a reminder of what is most important - our children! The house, the laundry, the shopping, the yard work, etc. can all wait until later while sometimes our children can't! This is a song/video that I love to remind me of just how precious our time is with our little ones (thanks dad!) for I know they will grow up far faster than we can imagine! Just click on the title below to watch the video:

LET THEM BE LITTLE

3 comments:

Levi and Amanda said...

Awww, so true! I beg Jonah every day to stay small but he just won't listen. They grow so fast and I'd hate to lose those early years to other things that need to get done. I just need to remind myself more often of what truly matters.

The Whatcott Fam said...

That made me cry. I need to do better!!!!

Whitneymwall said...

Yay you have a blog! Your family is so adorable! I also have a blog it's ryanandwhitneywall.blogspot.com check it out if you get the chance!
That song came out right around the the time I had my first cutie and it completely captures my feelings on the subject! They grow up waaaayy too fast for my liking for sure but it's so easy to just wish the days away.