

(The "BOY" letters are just wood letters I covered with scrapbook paper and ribbons.)

The next one is some "fancy" picture frames I made. I love these! (They obviously are cuter in person than in picture!)

Next is a wreath I made. I wanted it simple, but "Springy" for this springtime! Yellow is my favorite color and Daisies are my favorite flower! :)

This is my "Gratitude" sign in my kitchen that reminds me to be more grateful!


4 comments:
Cute! I love the sign for Connor. How did you make it? Did you use stencils or vinyl to do the lettering? You'll have to tell me how you made it so I can try my hand at it. :-) I've been super-crafty lately, too. I mostly sew, so I've been working on quilts, blankets, burp cloths, nursing covers, felt food (for playing), and am trying my hand at homemade dolls. And much, much more! We'll see how it all goes.
Drop me an email if you don't mind sharing your secrets! :-)
oh emily... how cute! I am so jealous that you have time to make such a cute crafts! well when you come up in July we should make some crafts together! Love you guys
Ashley - we totally will have to have a "craft day" or something when we are up there! :)
Amanda - The letters are vinyl (I ordered them through my sister-in-law Ashley) - I definately am not good enough to paint those! I just bought a plain wood sign from Michaels for like $5, painted it brown, then added the letters. So simple! (Ashley had made one for each of my other kids a couple years ago so when we had Connor I knew I wanted one for him too!)
What cute craftiness you have goin on! I am a vinyl fan too although I have yet to do any in my house. I especially like the flower picture frames and the gratitude block.
Post a Comment