
The second is Mike and me:

Next is our 3 cute boys!

Here is the whole McDougal clan:

Mike with his parents and siblings:

Showin' each other some love :)

Grandma and Grandpa McDougal with all the grandkids (I love this one!):

Everyone look up!! :)

All the cute cousins:

How high can you jump? (A collage of funniness!):

I am so excited to have new family pictures! Now to just figure out how to arrange them all on my walls.....


3 comments:
I love them!! I'm jealous...we haven't had a family picture done since Camille was like 6 months old. Sad!!
All the pictures turned out so cute!!
Thanks for posting them Em, fun to see all of them...so cute. I cannot for the life of me get my two kids to smile and look at the camera for family pics. It's ridiculous how many times I've tried...oh well, someday... :-) For now I'm happy if no one is crying in the pics.
Post a Comment