Don't you just love fall?! I do!!!

I had another little "craft day" with myself and here are a few things that I came up with. The first is this "autumn" sign:

I was thinking something like this for the front door:

But then I realized it covers the peep hole and I'm not sure I like that very much. We'll see. :)
The next is a little Halloween decoration that I made (it won't get put up until October, but I was in the mood for making it now, so I did.)

And last but not least, I decided to make one more picture frame:

I may not be the best "crafter" in the world, but I am having so much fun coming up with ideas and trying them out! I guess that's all that matters, right?!
3 comments:
Those are so cute! I love them!
Darling stuff! I wanted to make something for my front door, just may steal your ideas if that's okay! =)
VERY cute! you did a great job coming up with cute ideas.
Post a Comment