Here are just a few random pictures of Shawn on his 7th birthday last Thursday (5-28). Shawn opening presents:

Connor trying so hard to get the presents from Shawn (he had fun helping to rip the paper off!):

Shawn just
about to blow out those candles on his b-day cake! What a silly boy! :)

Dad and the boys at the D-backs game. Yes, I was there too -- I was taking the picture! Shawn wanted to go to a baseball game for his birthday, so that is what we did! It was a lot of fun. I know the picture isn't great of anybody - I didn't bother to tell any of them to look except for Shawn, and they all look like a bunch of rugrats with pizza all over their cute little faces! Oh well!

We had a good time! Shawn said it was the best day of his life! So, I guess that means the birthday was a success!!!
1 comment:
what a fun day, that's a great idea to attend a baseball game. Good thing you grew up with so many boys, you know what to do to help give the best birthdays ever!
Post a Comment