6.01.2009

Guess Who?!

Shawn got the game "Guess Who" for his birthday Thursday night. By Sunday morning (2 days later) he had played it a small handful of times. Sunday morning, Mike was playing it with him and he (Mike) made a comment about one of the people on the game. Shawn had already put that person down, but he lifted it up to look at it. HE KNEW RIGHT WHERE THAT PERSON WAS WITHOUT LOOKING FOR HIM! Mike noticed this and decided to try a little game with Shawn --- "Where is ???" Shawn closed all of the people on his board and Mike would randomly say names of the people on the game. Shawn knew right where they all were without looking and was able to show us! Not only that, but he could tell us the names of all the girls, the red-heads, ones with hats, etc. without looking. Oh my goodness! I had no idea my 7 year old had such a photographic memory! I have played this game a million times over in my lifetime and I maybe could tell you where one person was on there - he has played it only about 7 or 8 times and he has them all memorized - and not only where they are at, but their names and what they look like! Wow! We decided to record this little "game" so we could document this for future record!
[I have tried repeatedly to upload the video onto here, but after 3 days of trying, it just won't work! So, I guess no video for now
until I can figure out why it won't upload. :) ]



1 comment:

Elizabeth Reid said...

Oh wow. That is so cool! I'm sure he'll learn to love and hate remembering everything. I wish I had a photographic memory!