11.24.2008

Kids Say The Darndest Things...

Here is how the conversation went down:
Shawn (while doing his 1st grade homework): "In Jr. High their work is hard."
Mom: "How do you know that?"
Shawn: "Because it is an upgrade, mom! Because it is an upgrade their stuff is hard. Real hard."

I just laughed and laughed! Of course this is the 1st grader that asks me when he gets to start doing book reports because he is SO excited to do them! What first grader even knows what that is (without older siblings), and moreover wants to do one??? Although I have to say that I am very happy he loves school and loves to do homework....stay that way kiddo, please stay that way!

2 comments:

The Whatcott Fam said...

That's so cute! I can tell you that I sure don't look forward to when Raelyn has to do book reports...from what I've heard it's a lot of work for Mom, too! :)

Tai said...

Don't you just love children!! Logan says things that blow mind ALL the time..how old are they? SERIOUSLY!!