
So I have a funny story! Shawn has really been loving playing "Guitar Hero". (He also on many occasions will get into a song he is listening to by playing the famous "air" guitar!) There is a song on Guitar Hero by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts called "I Hate Myself For Loving You" Shawn plays this song and sings along with the whole thing - so cute! Anyway! We were watching the Eagles football game last night and at the beginning before the game starts Faith Hill comes out and sings the Sunday Night Football song (they play it every Sunday night before the game starts). Well, Shawn is sitting there and all of a sudden he says "Mom! This is the song from Guitar Hero! But she is singing it wrong!" Yes. The Sunday Night Football song is to the same tune as "I Hate Myself For Loving You". I knew this, but I couldn't believe that my 6 year old son noticed this! My sweet, rock-n-roll guitar playing, 6-year-old son!


2 comments:
How cute! He is a music prodigy in the making!
Yes, it's sad when our kids know almost more than we do!
Post a Comment