I can't believe that my baby is already 4 months old (on 11/4)! How fast time goes by! It seems like just yesterday that I held that newborn little baby in my arms and now he is getting so big so fast. At the same time it is so hard to imagine our family without him. He has brought so much joy into our home! It is truly amazing how the sweet spirit of one little baby can change the whole spirit/atmosphere of your home and family. Truly a gift sent from Heaven!
We took Connor to the doctor's today for his 4 month check-up and here is the run-down for those of you who care to know (I'm guessing that is mostly the grandparents). :) Connor now weighs 13.1 pounds and he is 25.5 inches tall. He has gained 2 pounds and grown 2 inches in the last 2 months! And the doctor said we can start feeding him cereal now! I can't believe he is already old enough for that! He's growing too fast! It is hard to believe he is not my newborn little baby anymore. But he is definately coming into a cute stage where he is so responsive to you when you talk and play with him. He just smiles and laughs and "talks" back to you. That is a lot of fun! Well that is it for today. I just had to rant about my sweet little Connor for a minute! I guess that is just what we as mothers need to do once in a while!


4 comments:
I can't believe it... he is so cute though!! I feel really lucky to have such great nephews!
I feel the same way about Alex. I can't believe he's already almost 18 months.
Thanks so much for posting the pictures of Aaron's wedding. It was really fun to see everyone and all the fun details.
Hey! Glad you found me! :) Now we can keep up with each other, because you know, living right next door it's just too hard to keep in touch w/ you! j/k. Your blog is so cute and I can't believe how big Connor is getting! They just grow up too fast!
Hi Emily, I didn't know you had a blog. And we have the same background too!! I'll put you down on mine now.
Post a Comment