
Shawn is the one on the top row on the end (left). You can see him between the two boys in front of him.

This is an assembly Shawn's school had for the end of 1st quarter honor roll/attendance awards. Shawn was the only one in his class to make the Principal's Honor Roll (wich is a step above regular Honor Roll). What a smart boy I have!!! (Sorry the pictures aren't that clear. This room always has funny lighting and I never can get a good picture in it.)
1 comment:
Emily! Yay on having a blog!! I'm so glad I'll be able to come here and catch up on the things that you and your boys are up to. Come visit my blog at tylerandlisa.blogspot.com
It's actually private but I sent you an invite so it should work.....let me know if it doesn't for some reason.
Your family is adorable! I hope things are going well for all of you.
Post a Comment