10.28.2008

Cali Trip - Aaron and Jen's Wedding!!!


Well, here it is! The pictures of Aaron and Jen's wedding. I do apologize before hand, there are A TON of pictures on this posting! I figured that since it was in California and very few people actually got to be there I could post pictures so that you could see what it was like. I went a little overboard, but there were so many great pictures it was hard to know which ones to post! So there is your warning! I will try to keep my writing to a minimum so you can get through them quicker! :) Above is the beautiful Bride and Groom (Aaron and Jen)! Below is them again - so in love!


Here is Aaron and Jen with the ocean in the background. Beautiful place!


This one does have a funny story so I do have to tell it. The photographer was taking this really neat picture and Ashley was trying to take it with my mom's camera, but she didn't want to get in the way and everytime she tried to take it the photographer would stand up in her way. So finally she went behind the tree and took it through the branches! I think it turned out really cool!


This is Jennifer (Jen) - the Beautiful Bride and my new sister-in-law!!!


The Bride, Jen, with her two moms - her mom, Lisa and her mother-in-law, Lesa!


Jennifer (Jen) with her Maid Of Honor, Jennifer. (too many double names!)


Jen with her flower girl (and sister-in-law), Jenna.


Aaron and his siblings with their spouses and nephews.


My cute little family standing in the flowers! Mike, Emily, Shawn, Brady and baby Connor.


Mike and Emily


My cute family on the steps of the chapel. You can kind-of see the chapel if you look close. It is made entirely of glass so you can see right through it!


Emily holding Connor with David in the background. I look a little silly, but I love the look on my dad's face as he is looking at his grandson!


"Sisters" - Emily, Ashley, Michelle, and Jenna! Soon to have another sister - Jen!


The Groom (Aaron) with mom and dad.


This is Connor - 3 1/2 months old - and looking like a stud for his uncle Aaron's wedding! Isn't he so cute with his little bowtie and his hat?


Brady, Shawn and Jenna hanging out on the grass waiting for the wedding to start.


Brady with his "hotel key"! Funny story! Everytime we stay at a hotel our kids always want our keys to the hotel room. So this time Mike actually got them their own! They would not put those things down! They went everywhere with them - even to the wedding! (Don't worry - it was in his pocket the whole time, he just got it out to show someone and they took a picture!)Isn't that so funny! What silly boys I have!


Joshua, Mike and Jared walking back to the cars after the wedding and pictures were over. Time to head to the beach for more pictures!


We went to a park at the beach to take some more pictures (since time was limited at the chapel). It was SO windy!!! We were all freezing and the wind was blowing our clothing and our hair like crazy! (You'll probably notice some of that in the pictures!) But in spite of that we still got a lot of pictures taken! Here is a picture of Aaron and Jen with Aaron's siblings including their spouses.


Here is a picture of Aaron and Jen with just Aaron's siblings.


Aaron with his brothers: Derek, Jared, Aaron, Joshua, Kevin. The only one not here was Steven who is on his mission in Quito, Ecuador. We miss you Steven, but are proud of the work you are doing!


Aaron with his sisters: Jenna, Aaron, Emily.


Shawn sitting on the curb - I think he is bored of all this picture taking, what do you think? :)


"The Wedding Party" - The Bride and Groom, Aaron and Jen; Maid of Honor, Jennifer; Best Man, Daniel; Flower Girl, Jenna; Ring Bearers, Shawn and Brady.


Jen and Aaron with the three kids - Shawn, Brady and Jenna.


The beautiful wedding cake! It was yummy too!!!


The bride and groom's first dance. It is a dark picture, but they are there, I promise!


Mike and Ron (Jen's dad) checking out the different things on each others iphones! Oh, those boys and their toys!!! :)


The next morning. We went up to Aaron and Jen's hotel suite and watched them open their gifts they had recieved the night before. It was fun to watch them.


This is Aaron and Jen with Connor. Doesn't he look like a natural with that baby! The time is coming Aaron! LOL!


This is some of us hanging out watching them open their gifts. You can see the two proud mothers - Lisa and Lesa!


Well, all in all it was a wonderful wedding! The chapel and the ceremony were beautiful! The reception was wonderful and fun as well! We all had a really good time and are so happy for Aaron and Jen!!! We love you guys!!!

5 comments:

Alyson said...

Tell Aaron Congrats for me! I'm so glad for him and it looks like they are really happy together. And you look beautiful by the way!

Ashley and Jared said...

I am going to make a Cd after the open house so I can send you some of those to. we sure are going to miss you guys on Saturday. and Jared had me print off that picture and has it on our photo holder in the bedroom.. it is just so cute!! well we love you guys!

Linsey said...

Hey Emily,
Cute pictures! Cute family! Thanks for sending me an email to your blogsite. My blog is linsolds.blogspot.com
I'm going to link your blog on mine if that is okay! It is fun to read about your family.

Dunbabin said...

Thanks for posting all all the pictures. They make a cute couple!

Unknown said...

Emily, it's so great to see your family! Aaron and his wife make a great couple. All your other brothers are so big and I can't believe that Steven is on a mission. Your sister is so cute, and I think last time I really remember her she was a toddler, lol. Your boys are adorable as well! So fun to see you family.